When you purchase a pair of Hakim Optical frames, you can rest easy.
In a world of extended warranties, full coverage, half coverage, only manufacturer defect coverage etc. – Hakim makes your decision easy. We offer a free 1-year guarantee on all Hakim Designer frames. This covers any damage, even accidental.
Since our stores were closed during the early months of the pandemic, we are offering an extension of 3-months for those who still had a valid warranty on their frames.
This of course doesn’t mean that you should forego any protective measures for your eyewear, as we still want to protect your glasses well into the future. There are two components on your glasses that you should be conscious of: your lenses and your frames.
Here are 4 tips that can help increase the longevity of your frames:
- When you’re not wearing them, keep them in a case.Your glasses are most vulnerable to being dropped or crushed when they’re not on your head.
- Keep your glasses on your head and no one else’s. This simple step will prevent any stretching. After all, these frames were fit for your head and that’s where they should stay.
- Keep them out of extreme temperatures for extended periods of time. Especially cold temperatures can decrease the flexibility of the frames and leave them more vulnerable to cracking.
- Make sure they fit properly. We offer free frame adjustments and professional cleaning at any of our Hakim Optical locations for the entire life of your glasses. When your glasses fit properly they are less likely to stretch, bend or break.
Lenses can be a more finicky component of your glasses. Here are 4 tips to help preserve them:
- Clean them using the proper cloth. By using paper towel or a non-microfiber material, you can create little scratches on your lenses that build up over time.
- When cleaning, use the advised solution. By using the proper solution you can reduce the frequency of cleaning and prevent potential scratches.
- Get them professionally cleaned. We offer free frame adjustments and professional cleaning at any of our Hakim Optical locations for the entire life of your glasses.
- Add a protective lens coating. Lens coatings can offer scratch resistance and other performance based enhancements.
Even with all of these precautions taken, accidents can happen. That’s why Hakim Optical offers our 1-year, 1-time, no questions-asked, guarantee.